A U.S.-based company that is leveraging the power of technology to provide students and learners with next-gen educational solutions, is looking for a Senior Golang Developer. The developer will be responsible for ensuring the functionality of the program by creating robust unit tests. The company is providing personalized interactive educational tools, customized tests, and live online classrooms for supplementary learning and enrichment. The company has managed to secure more than $104mn during their Series C round of funding. This position requires 6+ hours of overlap with the PST/EST time zone.
You are skilled with any or all:
- Experience architecting, implementing and documenting at-scale web applications in:
--- Golang: Essential.
--- Ruby on Rails: Nice to have.
--- Java/Scala/C++: Nice to Have.
- Experience with deployment systems (e.g. CodeShip, AWS CodeDeploy) is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS Infrastructure: EC2, ECS, EKS, Lambda, Batch, CloudWatch, Kinesis, etc.
- Familiarity with implementing e-commerce solutions is a plus.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new languages and technologies as necessary.
- Lead a diverse, inclusive, passionate team of engineers to continuously deliver customer delight.
You are a strong owner with a growth mindset and who is willing to roll up their sleeves.
You are excited to:
- Implement customer-facing solutions that solve the customers’ true needs.
- Own large scale services that power our growing learning platform.
- Architect software with scalability, redundancy, and seamless survival / recovery.
- Use CI/CD to deploy in AWS with proper logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- Serve as a mentor, idea leader, and advocate for best practices.
- Partner with Product and Data Science.
You might also be familiar with:
- Programming: Functional, Object Oriented, Design Patterns, Big O, data structures.
- Service Oriented Architecture: contextual boundaries and communication between services.
- Machine Learning Systems: batch and real time machine learning systems.
- Configuration Tooling: Terraform, AWS Cloud formation.
Apply to Turing today.
Fill in your basic details - Name, location, skills, salary, & experience.
Solve questions and appear for technical interview.
Get matched with the best US and Silicon Valley companies.
Once you join Turing, you’ll never have to apply for another job.
What to expect when transitioning from IC to software engineering manager: 1. A rearrangement of your priorities....