A NASDAQ-listed company that has been successfully transforming the transportation industry with their world-class products and services, is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Back-End-Heavy Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of developing features, troubleshooting problems, and examining pertinent product documentation. The company is developing a wide range of electric vehicles that will help customers reduce their carbon footprint and build a greener future for the coming generations. The company has managed to secure $11.8bn+ in funding so far.
Backend Engineer / Data Engineer:
Required skills: Python, AWS, Data Engineering, Databricks
Backend Engineer / Data Engineer with strong Python skills and experience working with data integration, for developing backend services and data transformations of an AWS-based data-centric application, in a distributed team.
Experience needed with these technologies:
- AWS, especially containerized services (running in ECS)
- Redshift, Snowflake, Aurora
- Python unit test and mock
- GitLab and GitLab CI
Experience with DBT, Apache Spark / AWS Glue, Pulumi is also useful, but not a requirement. Primary responsibilities:
- Implement containerized backend services running in AWS ECS for querying and processing data from Redshift, Snowflake and Aurora
- Extend existing data pipelines implemented in Redshift and Snowflake with SQL and DBT (and partially, Apache Spark/AWS Glue) and implement new ones
Apply to Turing today.
Fill in your basic details - Name, location, skills, salary, & experience.
Solve questions and appear for technical interview.
Get matched with the best US and Silicon Valley companies.
Once you join Turing, you’ll never have to apply for another job.
Create your profile, pass Turing Tests and get job offers as early as 2 weeks.