A rapidly-growing company that has reformed the AI market with its innovative solutions, is looking for a Full-stack Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for carrying out multiple, inter-dependent tasks while also building the customer-facing web applications. The company is a stealth mode semantic AI startup building state-of-the-art AI systems using Deep NLP and semantic technologies. The startup helps clients to find and discover relevant facts and gain deep insights on the fly at scale from various sources such as pdf reports, news articles, social media and websites by utilizing their state-of-the-art AI technology. This role requires time overlap with PST.
Updated JD Sept. 1
What you will do
● Architect and build our customer-facing web applications and internal operational apps.
● Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to design and build high-quality experiences for our product.
● Ensure our applications are secured and easy to build, test, and deploy.
● Define and inform our product and technical roadmaps. Review code.
● Constantly seek and deliver feedback so that we make good decisions for our customers and company.
What we’re looking for
● You have 5+ years of experience building web applications.
● You have a solid understanding of developing and operating web applications, and experience working with relational and NoSQL databases. Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
● Experience in Python programming & familiarity with Django, which is our chosen language and web framework.
● You have deployed software to cloud environments. AWS experience is a plus, as is experience with DevOps tooling for provisioning, configuration, and deployment. Experience with Terraform is a plus.
● You have sharp analytical abilities, proven software design skills, and a track record of delivering quality products.
● You can take high-level product and technical direction to drive priorities and manage work.
● You have excellent writing & communication skills. Qualifications we prefer, but are not required
● Experience leading a team to build a complex software system that has been successfully delivered to customers.
● Experience influencing best practices for software engineer teams.
● Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
● Experience building software in the startup world or as a consultant
Apply to Turing today.
Fill in your basic details - Name, location, skills, salary, & experience.
Solve questions and appear for technical interview.
Get matched with the best US and Silicon Valley companies.
Once you join Turing, you’ll never have to apply for another job.
In a nutshell, Turing aims to make the world flat for opportunity. Turing is the brainchild of serial A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan and Vijay, whose previous successfully-acquired AI firm was powered by exceptional remote talent. Also part of Turing’s band of innovators are high-profile investors, such as Facebook's first CTO (Adam D'Angelo), executives from Google, Amazon, Twitter, and Foundation Capital.
Turing is an equal opportunity employer. Turing prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Create your profile, pass Turing Tests and get job offers as early as 2 weeks.