A U.S. based company that is seeking a contractor for an experienced, hands-on, full stack engineer position, in which they can support the design, implementation, testing and release of client's new cloud monitoring product. The contractor will need to work against a technical SoW with a team of 1 engineering manager and 2-4 engineers and will design, test and implement.
Client's new SaaS offering. Along with hands-on programming experience, the contractor will also need to have the ability to think analytically, troubleshoot software/deployment issues and document processes.
The scope for this engineering undertaking entails creating a SaaS solution for the client customers that will allow customers with multiple Client's Core storage systems to view, monitor, and manage their systems from a single pane of glass, as well as control data movement between these systems. As part of this undertaking, the team will need to build a front end application with a cloud hosted back end while also being tasked with developing the design and UX for Nexus
● Use full stack expertise to define, design and support the E2E implementation/support of client's services
● Work with the engineering manager to implement frontend and backend components for features in a manner that is clean, readable, testable and maintainable
● Help build scalable cloud services
● Work with user experience designers, product owners, and software engineers to deliver user-facing products
● Execute on architectural decisions and designs that spread over multiple development teams
● Engage with our cross-disciplinary staff to design and implement innovative enterprise and consumer products
● Analyze requirements, evaluate risks, architect solutions. Help architect, implement, and launch SaaS services while following best engineering and operational practices
● BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
● Relevant hands-on experience using web development frameworks like React
● Proficiency and experience with API development in NodeJS
● Proficiency and experience with Python
● Experience with AWS Timestream (or other time series data on alternate platforms) is a nice to have
● Experience with Terraform (or other infrastructure as code platforms) is a nice to have
● Experience building cloud services in AWS
● A passion for application scalability, availability, reliability, security and cost-effective execution
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Expertise working collaboratively using Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)
● Experience working with geographically distributed teams
● A proven ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
● Strong engineering principles, familiarity Software Development Life Cycle
● 2+ years of experience with NodeJS, React, Python
● 1+ years of experience of cloud services development
Apply to Turing today.
Fill in your basic details - Name, location, skills, salary, & experience.
Solve questions and appear for technical interview.
Get matched with the best US and Silicon Valley companies.
Once you join Turing, you’ll never have to apply for another job.
Create your profile, pass Turing Tests and get job offers as early as 2 weeks.