An exciting, rapidly growing startup in the US is utilizing cutting-edge technology to redefine the mobile industry, and they are in need of a Mobile Developer with Kotlin expertise for Android. This role involves the design and implementation of innovative mobile applications, contributing to the mission to make a significant impact in the mobile industry. Be part of the dynamic team in a fast-paced and rewarding work environment.
1. Design, develop, and maintain high-performance, user-friendly mobile applications using Kotlin for Android.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and introduce new features.
3. Address bug fixes and enhance application performance.
4. Continually explore, evaluate, and integrate new technologies to enhance development efficiency.
5. Ensure top-notch performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
6. Identify and rectify bottlenecks and defects.
7. Contribute to code quality, organization, and automation.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6-7 years of overall experience in mobile development.
- Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience with Kotlin for Android.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, handling various Android versions and diverse screen sizes.
- Proficiency in working with RESTful APIs for Android-back-end connectivity.
- Thorough understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, like Git.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills."
Apply to Turing today.
Fill in your basic details - Name, location, skills, salary, & experience.
Solve questions and appear for technical interview.
Get matched with the best US and Silicon Valley companies.
Once you join Turing, you’ll never have to apply for another job.
What to expect when transitioning from IC to software engineering manager: 1. A rearrangement of your priorities....