Recruiters must ensure that candidates are proficient with the frontend and backend tools and possess enough abilities to finish the projects. In addition, recruiters must use a custom set of interview questions to thoroughly test the candidates’ potential.
Answer: There are six different types of Error Name values. They are as follows:
– Range Error: This error comes up when a number outside the specified range is used.
– Reference Error: It comes up when an undeclared variable is used.
– Syntax Error: It represents the incorrect syntax in the code.
– Type Error: It comes up when an unknown word is used.
– URI Error: It means an error in the encodeURI() function.
Explain the difference between a function expression and a function declaration.
Answer: The function declaration is a separate statement in the main code flow that declares a function. A function expression is a function formed within an expression or another syntax.
In Strict mode, a function declaration within a code block is visible anywhere within that block but not outside it. In a function expression, this is not the case.
A function expression is formed when the execution reaches it and is usable only from that point on. On the other hand, a function declaration can be called before the function is declared.
What is the difference between attributes and property?
JS DOM objects have properties like instance variables for particular elements. Properties can include various data types. Properties are accessible via jQuery’s prop() method or by interacting with the object.
Attributes are in the HTML rather than the DOM. They are comparable to properties; however, they do not have the same capabilities. For example, an attribute has a string data type, unlike a property.
What is the call() method?
Related post: The Fifteen Best Frontend Frameworks for 2022
What is the isNaN() function?
A program including the isNaN() function returns a Boolean object of true or false. The function can also mitigate many runtime errors.
What will “console.log(1 < 2 < 3); console.log(3 > 2 > 1);” return?
What does the ‘this’ keyword do?
– Create an instance of an array
Ex: var exArray = new Array();
– Use an array constructor
Ex: var exArray = newArray(“hire”,”Turing”,”developers”);
– Use an array literal
Ex: var exArray = [“hire”,”Turing”,”developers”];
– It is unnecessary to create many objects to access NEGATIVE INFINITY.
– The NEGATIVE INFINITY property has the same negative value as the infinity property of the global object.
What is the use of a history object.
- To load the previous page – history.back().
- To load the next page – history.forward().
- To load a custom page – history.go(number).
But if you’re overwhelmed by all the resumes, technical interviews, code challenges, and general hiring procedures, try Turing.
Tell us the skills you need and we'll find the best developer for you in days, not weeks.