PostgreSQL vs MySQL: What’s the difference?
Swipe up to decide which DBMS to choose for your business
Reasons you should choose PostgreSQL for your database:
1. Better set of features
2. Support for multiple data types
3. Great for simultaneous database access
4. Allows complex query processing
Why should you use MySQL as your DBMS:
1. Simple yet robust
2. Easier learning curve
3. Higher availability of developers
4. Great for read-only operations
PostgreSQL vs MySQL
Swipe up to find out:
5. Which is faster?
6. Which is better?