Did you know?
If everyone who works in an office works from home just half of the week, we could cut 54 million tons of emissions!
So, how can your company make a positive environmental impact this Earth Day? Swipe up to know!
We know that remote work:
- Reduces expenditure on office spaces
- Increases productivity
- Increases employee satisfaction
But, that's not all!
Countless studies have shown that remote work has a positive impact on the environment as it helps in:
- reducing emissions
- reducing paper wastage
and much more!
- reducing plastic wastage
- reducing energy consumption
Swipe up to know:
- Why Earth Day is celebrated?
- What do you do for Earth Day?
- And, why should your company adopt remote work?