What are the ways to maintain a good mental health as a software engineer?
How do you take care of yourself as a programmer?
Take basic measures to maintain a good mental health
1. Deal with imposter syndrome
2. Exercise regularly
3. Take regular breaks from the screen
4. Practice meditation, etc.
Engage with people around you!
1. Plan fun trips with friends and family
2. Participate in social and non-work-related events
3. Talk to people when you feel a lot is on your mind
Want to learn more about how you can maintain good mental health as a software developer?
Swipe up to keep reading...