How Should Engineering Leaders Scale Teams in a Post-Pandemic World? Experts from Google, Facebook, Uber, Postmates Explain
Register today to hear from Silicon Valley engineering managers and remote work experts at Turing’s Boundaryless: #ScalingPostPandemic Conference, on May 13th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. PT.
The pandemic drove a rapid — and in many cases unplanned — shift to remote work across Silicon Valley and the US. Now as we move into the post-pandemic world, engineering leaders at fast-scaling startups and global enterprises are asking themself how the new “normal” will yet again change the way they source, vet, hire and manage software development teams.
Boundaryless: #ScalingPostPandemic, Turing’s next event in a series of quarterly virtual conferences, is designed to provide insights and answers that will help engineering managers lead their teams into the post-pandemic future. Attendees will hear from Silicon Valley senior engineering leaders and remote work experts from companies like Google, Facebook, Uber, Postmates, among many others.
- Prepping for the New Normal: A detailed discussion with engineering leaders on how to prepare for the new normal, from all-remote to hybrid teams.
- How to Scale Up in a Post Pandemic World: An insightful chat among CEOs and founders of fast-scaling startups on how the pandemic has changed the conventional approach to scaling and managing software teams and what new strategies they are employing to drive continued success.
- Post-Pandemic Management of Enterprise Software Dev Teams: A conversation with senior leaders of enterprise-scale engineering teams on the best strategies for leading such teams in the post-pandemic new “normal.”
- Leading High-Performance Remote-First Teams: A fireside chat between experts on building meaningful connections in our virtual world.
- Evolution to the Intelligent Talent Cloud: A deep dive into how the Intelligent Talent Cloud will change the way companies find, vet, hire, and manage engineers.
- Hiring Pain Points and How to Fix Them: A sneak peek into how Turing’s boundaryless software can solve common hiring challenges.
Kintan Brahmbhatt, GM, Amazon, where he leads global product teams responsible for the Amazon Music experience
Heather McKelvey, Vice President of Engineering at LinkedIn, and former engineering leader at MyVest, Basho, and Netscape/AOL
Hetal Shah, ex-VP of Product & Operations at Postmates, which Uber recently acquired in a $2.65B deal
Gabe Burke, Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, one of the largest real estate services firms in the world
Aabhas Sharma, Director of Engineering at Uber — by way of its Postmates acquisition — and former Tech Lead/Manager at Sosh
Eric Nguyen, Head of Engineering at Getaround, a car-sharing platform with 5 million users and a presence in 300 cities and 7 countries
Nellie Hayat, Head of Workplace Transformation at VergeSense, a Y-Combinator backed workplace analytics platform
Sumir Chadha, Co-founder & Managing Director at WestBridge Capital Partners, a $3.3B fund previously known as Sequoia Capital India
Aditya Modi, Sr. Engineering Manager at LinkedIn, where he leads two teams in creating product architecture to serve 700M+ LinkedIn members
Palash Soni, Co-Founder at Goldcast, which counts Underscore, Afore, and AngelList’s Access Fund among its backers
Tray Lewin, Co-Founder, CTO at AIKON, and former CTO at Abaka Inc, Connect, and Stream Productivity
Greg Moulton, Senior Vice President at Pocket Buildings and former Director at HELIX RE. Inc
Mark Derbecker, Vice President of Engineering at Seeq, an analytics platform that has raised a total of $115.2M in funding
Christopher Bunting, Former Engineering Manager, Abstract, a design intelligence platform with customers like Cisco, Microsoft, and Zendesk
Jonathan Siddharth, CEO & Founder at Turing.com
Akshay Thakor, SVP of Operations at Turing and former VP Ops at Postmates
To learn how these engineering leaders and remote work experts are adapting their management styles to the new normal, register today.
The future is Boundaryless! What about you?
Boundaryless: #ScalingPostPandemic is sponsored by Turing.com. With Turing, hiring and managing exceptionally talented, pre-vetted remote software developers is automated, speedy, and affordable. Companies have access to a global talent pool of around 400,000 Turing developers across 130+ countries. 200+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing remote software engineers.